Separation - Clarification
- low ownership cost
- minimal space requirements
- long lasting and reliable performance
Separation - Clarification Systems
We offer the following types of separation-clarification systems:
- Circular gravity clarifiers. Designed to remove particles and reduce the level of suspended solids. They employ a rotating bridge for sludge and scum removal and peripheral overflow system.
- Rectangular clarifiers. Designed to serve greater capacities than circular ones while requiring less space, these systems are very popular for suspended solids removal. Sludge and scum are removed with use of chain scraping system.
- Lamella plate settlers. Inclined plates (lamella) are used in these systems in order to increase the basin settling area. This results in a substantial reduction of the overall footprint of the system.
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF) units. Designed in circular or rectangular arrangements, with or without integrated plate settlers, DAF units are an excellent solution for separating solids and other liquids from water or wastewater.
All components, pieces of equipment and materials such as pumping units are sourced by reputable international manufacturers with whom we have long term partnerships.
The systems are designed, manufactured and assembled to the highest specification standards and with materials and processes fit for each particular application.
MBR research project 30.03.2012
Zephyros No.4 sewage treatment plant 30.03.2012
Euromarket’s new factory in Romania 03.08.2010
Euromarket Celebrates its 20th Anniversary