Pressure Filtration Units
When there are small amounts of solid impurities to be removed from a solution (the filtrate contains the desired material). Gravity filtration may be performed with hot solvent (in contrast with vacuum filtration).
At Euromarket we design filtration systems based either on gravity or pressure filtration and employing either media or discs.
Our designs also vary regarding:
- the size and material of vessels
- the type and operation of control valves
- the backwash and rinse rates
Our flexibility in the design and fabrication of filtration systems is limitless. We have the right resources, experience and methodology to provide you with the system that meets your needs.
A typical filtration system configuration would be as follows:
- Boosting pumping unit – only for the case of pressure filtration
- Filter vessel(s) made of GRP, PE, epoxy coated carbon steel or stainless steel of various grades
- Filtration media (silica sand of various sizes, anthracite, activate carbon) or discs
- Controller of operation (normal flow, rinse, backwash)
- Control valves pneumatically or electrically control valves
- Pressure gauges
All components, pieces of equipment and materials such as pumping units, controllers and filter media and sourced by reputable international manufacturers with whom we have long term partnerships.
Complete skid-mounted turnkey units that can be easily removed and reinstalled are also available upon request.
MBR research project 30.03.2012
Zephyros No.4 sewage treatment plant 30.03.2012
Euromarket’s new factory in Romania 03.08.2010
Euromarket Celebrates its 20th Anniversary